Exciting opportunity to be part of a new application SUPPORT team support for AstraZeneca.
We are looking for a talented, flexible individuals with a good hands on CA Identity Manager application and maintenance capability for AZ IT in Chennai. The role will involve the support model in all aspects of design, maintenance, enhancements and report building platforms. This role requires professional who can work extensively with the business and IT having excellent interpersonal skills.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who holds variety thought process and is looking for challenging career.
Role and Responsibilities
- Be responsible for development of CA Identity Manager and Governance Minder applications.
- Prime responsibility to manage development work for CA hosted applications Identity Manager and Governance Minder.
- Should have mastery level understanding of CA Identity applications and workflow understanding.
- Work interactively with both technical and non-technical staff to assist out of box solutions that adheres to underlying programming model and effectively delivers solution to end users.
- Support development activities by helping in code build and deployment, tool configuration management and administration, application environment set up, change and release management.
- Good understanding of logical troubleshooting skills and methods for optimizing workflows.
- Ability to work across multiple projects and liaise with different stakeholders for problem solving and potential process improvements
- Drive to lean new technology and build in-depth expertise
- Respond & Manage 2nd / 3rd Line Support for CA application queries and demonstrate a permanent fix for issues
Essential Skills and experience
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience of working within an IT development environment, preferably on CA Identity Manager application
- Should have hands on experience development knowledge in Java/ J2EE and application servers
- Experience with Java/J2EE and Web Technologies is highly desirable
- Able to develop and customize workflows using Work point designer
- Good exposure on Policy Express
- Knowledge in SQL data base and ETL technologies
- Exposure to ITIL Framework
Desirable Skills and experience
- Graduate with technical understanding and knowledge in Information technology.
- Ability to work under own initiative and overcome challenges.
- Ability to implement & manage change & achieve results within this environment.
- Strong cross functional working skills.
- Clear and concise communication skills.
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and resilient.
- Ability to respond well to pressure.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.