Locations: Brentford, United Kingdom; Poznan Grunwaldzka, Poland; Stevenage, United Kingdom
Job description Site Name:
Poznan Grunwaldzka, UK - Hertfordshire - Stevenage, UK - London - BrentfordPosted Date:
Sep 10 2019
Identity and Access Management is a function within the Tech Ops group that globally looks after directories, accounts, access, passwords and sign-on functions. It provides a secure foundation, with standard process and tools to ensure access to GSK information and systems is protected.
The primary purpose of this role is ensuring that GSK effectively and securely manages our SailPoint Infrastructure. The candidate must manage the entire Sailpoint lifecycle from development through to support. This includes providing L3 level support to the Privileged Access Management Team with specific to CyberArk support. Key Responsibilities
- CyberArk Application Support: Responsible for the support of CyberArk PAS (Privileged Account Security) applications, Services, Database alongside integration with other Enterprise systems within GSK’s environment. Ensure the services are monitored and maintained to ensure the services are running in a 24x7x365 environment. Willing to support rotational on-call (after-hours) with other team members. Identify issues with either or CyberArk PAS and work with vendors on resolving any issues with GSK environment.
- Infrastructure Platform Support: Support and maintain GSK’s CyberArk infrastructure ensuring that they are held to the highest operating standards. Perform generic maintenance and patching on the Operating Systems (RedHat Linux 7, Windows Server 2012, 2016) including patch validation across the Pre-prod and Production Environments. Perform Disaster Recovery on environment.
- CyberArk PAS Expansion: Expand the environment including deploying new servers including installation and configurations of the various components of both CyberArk (EPV, CPM, PSM, PSMP, PVWA & PTA) and assist with automation & Credential Provider related services.
- CyberArk PAS Life-cycle management: Involved in CyberArk life-cycle management. Upgrade / Patch application components such as deploying point release and major version upgrades.
- CyberArk PAS Configuration & Onboarding: Perform activities from Installing and Setting up CyberArk. Configuring Policies and Platform management as part of Privilege Account Security (PAS) implementation and support. Includes onboarding of privileged User IDs into CyberArk from UNIX, Linux, Windows, AS400 and Applications.
- Cross Functional support: Candidate must be able to learn & pick up Sailpoint IdentityIQ suite of services and support its infrastructure. The team will have SMEs with IdentityIQ and CyberArk respectively and we will require SMEs to cross train each other to be able to provide sufficient coverage and balance workloads.
- Training: Candidate must be able to maintain comprehensive documentation of the environment through validated tools and be able to users of the environment. As the environment grows, more and more of the environment would be managed by CyberArk & Sailpoint thus the base number of users will grow. These new users will need to be trained and the role of the SME is to ensure a means for new users are onboarded effectively.
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- CyberArk Certification at least Sentry level (including Defender)
- Privilege Access management (PAM) administrator experience with CyberArk deploying Vaults, Central Policy Manager, Privilege Session Management, Application Identity Management, policies, safes, usages, etc.
- Experience in Administration, configuration and upgrade of CyberArk Password Vault and its components.
- Experience with PAM operational tasks i.e., creating safes, defining access control, policies/platforms, user provisioning and entitlements, managing application credentials and user access policy management.
- Experience supporting various operating systems like Windows Server (2012 & 2016); Linux (RedHat 6 & 7). Patch management, troubleshooting and scripting work on servers (PowerShell, shell Scripting).
- Experience with SailPoint IIQ development and support including the release activities, application migration. Have a good understanding of release management process with SailPoint IIQ technical knowledge.
- Experience with Java as a programming language using XML, SPML/SOAP, HTML, Web and Application Servers.
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Knowledge of various operating systems like Windows Server (2016); Linux (RedHat 7). Knowledge and understanding of Oracle Database is a plus.
- Certification in Sailpoint of equivalent would be a Plus.
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Operating at pace and agile decision-making – using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigour and risk.
- Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning.
- Sustaining energy and well-being.
- Building strong relationships and collaboration, honest and open conversations.
- Budgeting and cost-consciousness.
As a company driven by our values of Patient focus, Transparency, Respect and Integrity, we know inclusion and diversity are essential for us to be able to succeed. We want all our colleagues to thrive at GSK bringing their unique experiences, ensuring they feel good and to keep growing their careers. As a candidate for a role, we want you to feel the same way.
We’re open to all talent – whatever your gender, disability, marital status, religion or belief, age, race, sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin.
We believe in an agile working culture for all our roles. If flexibility is important to you, we encourage you to explore with our hiring team what the opportunities are.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you’d like to discuss any adjustments to our process which might help you demonstrate your strengths and capabilities. You can either call us on 0808 234 4391, or send an email email@example.com
As you apply, we will ask you to share some personal information which is voluntary. This will be used to help us understand how well we are doing against our inclusion and diversity ambitions. We would really appreciate it if you could take a few moments to complete it. Rest assured, Hiring Managers do not have access to this information, it is not used in any part of the selection process and we will treat your information confidentially and use it anonymously.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK’s compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK’s Transparency Reporting For the Record site.