Quality Check on campaigns developed by Campaign operators using Adobe Campaign Management tool & provide technical support to the team.
Role and Responsibilities
- Quality Check on campaigns developed by Campaign operators using Adobe Campaign Tool
- Provide technical support to Campaign operators team.
- Drive continuous improvements and innovation initiatives on the platform to achieve simplification and business outcomes
- Partner with markets to solve business problems
- Partner with various teams (Website / Integration/ Campaign operators/ Content Build/Tagging /Reporting) to introduce new functionalities into service
- Incident and Problem management, on-time issue resolutions
Essential Skills and experience
- 3 to 5 years of QA experience in multi-channel campaigns.
- Ability to design and build complex campaigns across different channels (email, SMS) using Adobe Campaign
- Ability to investigate and troubleshoot issues in Adobe campaign workflows, Adobe APIs
- Sound understanding of Adobe campaign architecture and marketing cloud
- Ability to train others on the Adobe Campaign Platform and related process.
- Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written English
- Effectively lead or collaborate with cross-functional resources to deliver and market programs.
- Ability to make a positive contribution as demonstrated by learning new skills and making suggestions for process/procedure improvement.
- Strong customer service focus
- Engaging and friendly personality
- Collaborative, flexible and a team player
Desirable Skills and experience
- Experience with marketing campaign design and implementation and/or with brand teams, executing promotions or campaigns
- Experience with marketing customer data models
- Experience working with customers in multiple geographies
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.