Job Description / Capsule
This is an extraordinary opportunity for a highly motivated team lead with the experience and enthusiasm to help create Organizational intelligence and Agility within the Cyber Security and Infrastructure Services team, supporting the team in understanding business stakeholder needs and enabling them to rapidly adapt and respond to the changing technology and business environment. This role will help to build and develop the next generation of CSIS Tools Capability and to match growing business expectations of IT as a value generator. Typical Accountabilities
- Minimum of 9-12 years with Hands-on experience on implementation and management of one or more Enterprise Monitoring Tools.
- Achieves operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Lead, architect, implement and operate infrastructure solutions and its components (preferably Tanium), across a large and diverse enterprise, including configuration, patch management, and administration efforts
- Lead vulnerability assessment processes and activities related to infrastructure vulnerability scanning, reviewing / risk analysis, prioritizing results, and / or coordinating the remediation of assessment results across Lines of Business
- Coordinate release content and effort based on the service request backlog, pending service requests, third party applications, or operating system updates
- Maintain relationships and coordinate work between different teams at different locations
- Change Produce Deployment, Run Books and Implementation Plans
- Must also possess advanced analytical skills, with the ability to collect, organize, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information, with attention to detail and accuracy. Maintains a release repository and handles key information such as build and release procedures, dependencies, and notification lists
- Should have knowledge of API integration with monitoring tools, Predictive analysis and selfheal Application.
- Possess Technical skills to research and remediate issues involving patching and server health after patching activity & Generate weekly / Monthly patching Enterprise Reports and present to management.
- Microsoft Patch research and analysis, Communicate and recommend remediation steps to management for the sites with the most patch failures, Test and monitor MS patches, Create and deploy patch jobs in phases.
- Develop work description entails designing, developing and distributing reusable technical components to streamline development delivery processes.
- Must have a general understanding of networking such as: DNS services, load - balancers, routing, firewalls, etc. to be leveraged for designs and troubleshooting.
- Collaborate with teams and meet expected service levels and extraordinary user experience.
- Should have good communication and presentation skills.
- Stay up to date with the latest technology trends closely related to the team s scope of work.
- Guide team members through all technical challenges and issues.
Typical People Management Responsibility (direct / indirect reports) - 15 Approximate number of people managed in total (all levels) Education, Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or recognized equivalent or achievement of recognized professional level
- Passion to handle people and work pressure
- Experience with resource allocation, skills analysis, mapping and forecasting
- Timeline, milestone planning and project management experience
- Experience working with executive leadership stakeholders and creating and delivering executive level presentations
Skills and Capabilities
- Master’s degree
- Project / Programme Management certifications
- Experience working in a global organization where stakeholders and project team members are geographically dispersed.
Key Relationships to reach solutions
- Working effectively and cross functionally across the organization; earning trust and building relationships throughout
- Motivating individuals to succeed through hardworking leadership, mentoring, and creativity
- Outstanding interpersonal skills; presentation, written, verbal, listening, and influencing, including being sensitive to professional ethics
- Strong team player with the ability to organize, prioritize, and manage internal and external responsibilities simultaneously
- Experience with project management and delivery methodologies and standards
- Strong leadership skills
- Agile, Lean & Six Sigma Skills
Internal (to AZ or team)
- Support Teams within Tower and across tower
- Executive leadership
External (to AZ)
- Third party suppliers
- External networks
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.